This blog is my attempt to document our busy but BLESSED lives raising and educating our children for His glory. A child of God, wife to one, and mom to 6 fabulous kids. We are in our 15th year of homeschooling using a Classical ~ Literature based approach.

Come along for the good, the bad & the ugly.



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back to Homeschool ~ Planning

Welcome back to day 3 of the Back to Homeschool Blog Hop where over 70 bloggers are teaming up to share how they plan there days, weeks, and years. If you missed day 1 (methods)  or day 2 (curriculum choices) you can find them by clicking the links.

BacktoHomeschool

First I can not believe it is August 1st! 19 more days and we will be starting our 4th year of A Stable Beginning Christian Academy, how exciting! Now, I wish I could tell you I am some kind of planning guru and I have all my lesson plans done. Well, I am not. In fact, I have only one week planned out for each of the girls. I am trying not to stress about that and know that my plans, and the 50 million other things I need to do will be done by our first day. And you know what, if they are not…then I think I will cut myself some slack and be okay with that!

If you were looking for some planning advice be sure to click on the links below and gleam some inspiration and advice from these ladies…I know I have and it has given me the inspiration I need to get things done.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for day 4 and see our classroom.

blog comments powered by Disqus