This blog is my attempt to document our busy but BLESSED lives raising and educating our children for His glory. A child of God, wife to one, and mom to 6 fabulous kids. We are in our 15th year of homeschooling using a Classical ~ Literature based approach.

Come along for the good, the bad & the ugly.



Friday, December 10, 2010

TOS Review~ Apologia Press: Good Morning, God

GoodmorningGod If you know me then you know I love a good book. Sometimes it can be so hard to find books that are good and instill Godly values for children. Well, Good Morning, God  written by Davis Carman, from Apologia Press has done just that. This hard-bound book takes you through the week and tells the story of a 4 year-old boy as he wakes up each day and goes to bed each night. What a great story to teach your child to remember God throughout each and every day.

Good Morning, God sells for $14.00 and is recommended for children ages 1-8.  Also included is  a set of questions and activities to answer for each day of the week and to reinforce the reading.  We thoroughly enjoyed this  book and my 4 year-old requested it several nights for her bedtime book! Want a sneak peak? Click HERE and enjoy the first 12 pages!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   I am a member of The Old Schoolhouse 2010-2011 Crew and as such received Good Morning, God from Apologia Press in exchange for a thorough and honest review.  Though I am compensated with free products, I am not compensated in the form of cash for my reviews.  The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but are not influenced by the company or the free product provided .

blog comments powered by Disqus