This blog is my attempt to document our busy but BLESSED lives raising and educating our children for His glory. A child of God, wife to one, and mom to 6 fabulous kids. We are in our 15th year of homeschooling using a Classical ~ Literature based approach.

Come along for the good, the bad & the ugly.



Monday, September 27, 2010

40 days

As soon as I heard the plan in church two Sunday’s ago God had laid my task upon my heart. I tried to make excuses and think of other things to do away with; TV, internet/blogging, a full or partial food fast.

Aug favorite things 032

I could easily drink 1 1/2 of these bottles a day, at the equivalent of 5 cans of soda, that’s a lot of soda! Each time I reasoned I came back to the silver bottles.  As I sat in church yesterday morning, I was at peace with my task. I don’t need caffeine, I need Him.

For the next 40 days (and more) I will be caffeine free.  My love affair addiction to caffeine is coming to an end.

It’s time…

blog comments powered by Disqus