This blog is my attempt to document our busy but BLESSED lives raising and educating our children for His glory. A child of God, wife to one, and mom to 6 fabulous kids. We are in our 15th year of homeschooling using a Classical ~ Literature based approach.

Come along for the good, the bad & the ugly.



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fall 2010 Curriculum Clean Out ~ Leap Frog Didj Games (2)

CurriculumCleanOutButton It’s that time of the year again. When you start taking stock in what you have and what needs to go. I found a lot of stuff that will hopefully bless another family.

2010 curriculum clean out FAITH'S EARS PIERCED 001This giveaway is for two (2) Leap Frog Didj games, Super Chicks Math Facts (1st –3rd) and Nancy Drew Spelling (2nd – 4th). Somehow we ended up with two of these and I lost misplaced the receipt after last Christmas. They are brand new still in the shrink wrap.  My loss on these is definitely your gain!

 2010 curriculum clean out FAITH'S EARS PIERCED 005 2010 curriculum clean out FAITH'S EARS PIERCED 004  

If you'd like to enter to win,  you can get up to three (3) entries. You need to leave a separate comment for each entry. Here's how:

~ Leave a comment on this post.

Earn extra entries:

~ Sign up as a Follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me so. (Or if you are already follow, tell me so.)

~ Link to my blog via a blog post or Facebook , and leave a comment telling me so.

This giveaway is open to US and Canadian Residents until Saturday, August 28th at 8:00 P.M. , at which time I will randomly choose a winner.  Please be sure you leave a way to contact you in your comments (via your blog or an email address). If I don't hear back from you in three (3) days, I'll have to select another winner and that would be a bummer!

*** Please be aware that I will not be able to ship the winner their prize until Sept. 7th, as I will be out of town. I wanted to disclose that so you weren’t wondering where your package was*** 

Be sure to stop by Homeschool Creations for links to more fun giveaways! Thanks Jolanthe for hosting this!

Chat later!

blog comments powered by Disqus