This blog is my attempt to document our busy but BLESSED lives raising and educating our children for His glory. A child of God, wife to one, and mom to 6 fabulous kids. We are in our 15th year of homeschooling using a Classical ~ Literature based approach.

Come along for the good, the bad & the ugly.



Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Old Schoolhouse FREE digital Holiday supplement

2009 Holiday Digital Supplement/Idea Book

Just sitting around surfing the blog world and I came across this downloaded for the free Digital Holiday Supplement from the Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I just browsed through it and what a wonderful resource it's going to be for our Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations. There are recipes, inexpensive and hand-made gift ideas, crafts, decorating ideas, and so much more. All of that with a budget-conscious mind frame.

Go on, you know your curious, download your FREE copy by clicking the icon above.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming by my blog and signing up for the giveaway!!!!!! I have so enjoyed everyone that has come over. You are in!!!!!!!!

    Your children are beautiful. That little one is a squeezer for sure!!!!!!! How fun for you! I started out with three boys, 13 years later had a girl and 3 years later had another girl. Girls are fun! Their ages are from 37 to 15. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! I would still be having little ones if Jesus would let me
    Please tell you husband from our family thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! We are so proud of our men!!
    Blessings, Linda
    Prairie Flower

    ReplyDelete